Last Updated on January 28, 2012
The term ‘Sunrise’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 121, Megalou Alexandrou Ave. GR 12351 Aghia Varvara, Athens – Greece. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
All third party marks mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Greece.
Intellectual property rights
Sunrise is the sole and exclusive beneficiary of the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in connection with the contents and structure of this Website, barring express exceptions.
The reproduction and use of any information available on the Sunrise Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- Users shall attach a note regarding intellectual property rights to any information reproduced from the Website;
- Users shall attach these notifications to any information reproduced from the Website;
- Users shall be entitled to reproduce information from the Website solely for informational, non-commercial purposes;
- Users shall not be entitled to alter or modify in any manner whatsoever any information provided on the Website;
- Users shall not be entitled to use or reproduce individual graphics related to any texts on the Website;
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights on the Website are owned by Sunrise Technologies Ltd.
Trademarks & Logos
Any and all trademarks or logos on the Sunrise Website shall be protected by the laws governing intellectual property rights and trademarks. Thus protected, the presence of these trademarks or logos on the Sunrise Website may not be construed as license of use and they may not be used in any manner whatsoever.
Prior to any proposed use of trademarks or logos, Users shall see to it that they obtain the respective license from the owner of the trademark or logo.